important to remember
We welcome people from all cultural backgrounds & walks of life to Three Beaches in the Huon Valley Tasmania.
- Check in - any time after 2pm using the coded lock box. Code & self-check in instructions will be sent the day before arrival. Early check in requests will be accommodated if possible with advance notice.
- Check out - by 11am. Late check out requests will be accommodated whenever possible. Please get in touch via the contact or booking page.
- Refundable damage deposit
- Airbnb bookings - $500 required. Your credit card will be charged only in the event of a claim
- Homeaway bookings - $500 required. The deposit is held & automatically refunded 7 days after check-out if no claim has been made
- Booking.com bookings - $500 required at least 5 days prior to check-in. Payment options:
- Paypal - please click on the PayPal link below to be directed to PayPal's secure payment gateway. It is free to transfer from your Australian bank account. PayPal charges a fee to pay by credit or debit card or from an overseas bank account. More info on PayPal fees here.
- Bpay - you can pay via Visa or Mastercard from your Australian bank account. Please get in touch & we will send you a biller code & reference
- Direct transfer into our bank account. Please get in touch & we will send you our account details
- The deposit is held & refunded within 1 day of your check-out if no claim has been made. Please allow up to 5 days for bank processing.
- Unfortunately, according to Booking.com terms & conditions, we cannot accept guests or send the door key code unless proof of the refundable damage deposit has been received prior to check-in. Please see Booking.com terms & conditions (section 6) here.