important to remember
We welcome people from all cultural backgrounds & walks of life to Three Beaches in the Huon Valley Tasmania.
- Check in - any time after 2pm using the coded lock box. Code & self-check in instructions will be sent the day before arrival. Early check in requests will be accommodated if possible with advance notice.
- Check out - by 11am. Late check out requests will be accommodated whenever possible. Please get in touch via the contact or booking page.
- Refundable damage deposit
- Airbnb bookings - $500 required. Your credit card will be charged only in the event of a claim
- Homeaway bookings - $500 required. The deposit is held & automatically refunded 7 days after check-out if no claim has been made
- Booking.com bookings - $500 required at least 5 days prior to check-in. Payment options:
- Paypal - please click on the PayPal link below to be directed to PayPal's secure payment gateway. It is free to transfer from your Australian bank account. PayPal charges a fee to pay by credit or debit card or from an overseas bank account. More info on PayPal fees here.
- Bpay - you can pay via Visa or Mastercard from your Australian bank account. Please get in touch & we will send you a biller code & reference
- Direct transfer into our bank account. Please get in touch & we will send you our account details
- The deposit is held & refunded within 1 day of your check-out if no claim has been made. Please allow up to 5 days for bank processing.
- Unfortunately, according to Booking.com terms & conditions, we cannot accept guests or send the door key code unless proof of the refundable damage deposit has been received prior to check-in. Please see Booking.com terms & conditions (section 6) here.
- if booking via Airbnb Tasmania - Free cancellation for 48 hours. After that, cancel up to 5 days before check-in and get a full refund, minus the Airbnb service fee. If the guest cancels less than 5 days in advance, the first night is non-refundable but 50% of the accommodation fees for remaining nights will be refunded.
- Homeaway bookings - Holidaymakers who cancel at least 30 days before check-in will get back 100% of the amount that they've paid. If they cancel between 14 and 30 days before check-in, they'll get back 50%.
- Booking.com bookings - guests can cancel free of charge until 30 days before arrival. The guest will be charged the total price if they cancel in the 30 days before arrival.
- In all cases, if the guest doesn’t show up, they will be charged the total price.
- We encourage our guests to take out travel insurance in case they have to cancel due to unexpected circumstances. Australian consumer advocate organisation Choice offer travel insurance comparison reviews here.
- No smoking inside the house - smoking is permitted outside if provided ashtray is used & butts binned.
- Pets - certain pets can be accommodated with advance notice & for an extra fee.
- No parties or events
- Envirocycle septic system means only toilet paper may be flushed. Bags are provided for sanitary & other items which may be placed in the general garbage bin.
- House is serviced by a rainwater tank, so whilst there is plenty of lovely, clean rainwater for drinking, showers, washing & all other household needs, please be water wise. Excessive use leading to a draining of the tank will attract a water delivery fee of $150.
- Please wash dishes & empty bins if full at the end of your stay & place in steel bins behind gate.
- Please switch off lights, air conditioning/heat & leave key in the lock box on checkout.
Thank you for choosing Three Beaches, your perfect Huon Valley Airbnb Tasmania boutique accommodation!